Viewing, printing, or sharing documents
You can use the BNZ app to view, print, or share statements and documents. The documents you may be able to access are:
- account statements
- tax certificates
- annual loan summaries
- KiwiSaver annual statements
- term deposit certificates.
Note: Tax certificates are added as soon as they become available. Tax certificates for the year ended 31 March will be available to view by the end of April.
Follow the steps below or use the downloadable guide.
How to view, print, or share documents
- Log in to the BNZ app.
- Tap the Menu button (or three horizontal lines) in the top left corner.
- Tap Documents, then select the document type you want (for example, Statements or Tax certificates).
- Tap on the account you want the document for, then tap on the document you want.
- On iOS devices, tap the Share icon (box with an arrow). On Android devices, tap the More options icon (three vertical dots).
- Select from the options available, such as print, email, or save.
- Tap Done to return to the BNZ app.