Rest easy next time life throws you a curveball
Give yourself peace of mind by protecting yourself, and the people and things you care about most.
Other types of insurance
Insure against credit card debt
Cover that will help pay your credit card bill in the event of an accident, sickness, redundancy, bankruptcy or death.
Manage the risk of loan debt
Get help with loan repayments if illness, an accident, bankruptcy or redundancy affects your income.
Reasons to choose BNZ insurance
Easy to manage
Say goodbye to hunting through insurance policy documents. It's easy to see your details, how to make a claim, or check your cover is up to date, all in Internet Banking.
Help when you need it
Get your banking and insurance done at same time when you call us or visit a BNZ store. Our specialists can answer all your questions whenever you need.
Collect Fly Buys
Collect Fly Buys points^ simply by paying your fortnightly, monthly, or annual premium.
Insurance help and support
If you're not sure what cover you need, call us on 0800 275 269
LifeCare $5000 cash Prize Draw
- The “BNZ LifeCare” Prize Draw is open to applications for LifeCare received from 6 June 2016 until midnight 31 July 2016, and where cover is issued by 12 August 2016. There is one prize of $5000 (’Prize Money’) to be won which will be paid into the winner’s nominated bank account. Entries are restricted to one per person.
- One winner will be drawn at random on 15 August 2016. The winner will be contacted by phone or email within 5 working days after the draw date using the contact details held by Bank of New Zealand. If the winner cannot be contacted after reasonable attempts by Bank of New Zealand to arrange redemption, the Prize Money will be forfeited and another winner will be drawn.
- Once we have contacted the winner, the winner must nominate a New Zealand issued bank account for transfer of the Prize Money. The Prize Money will be deposited into the nominated account within 10 working days of confirmation to BNZ of the nominated bank account details.
- The prize is not transferrable.
- The Prize Draw supervisor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- BNZ reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to a winner where there is a breach of any of these terms and conditions by that winner, or where a winner’s accounts (either individually or jointly held) are in default or have been closed during or after the competition period due to misconduct.
- The winner agrees that his/her name and photograph may be used by Bank of New Zealand from time to time for promotional purposes.”
- Neither Bank of New Zealand employees (as well as their immediate families living at the same address) nor associated agencies of Bank of New Zealand are eligible to enter into the prize draw.
- BNZ reserves the right in its sole discretion to vary, suspend or terminate the Prize Draw at any time without notice.
- BNZ collects and holds entrants personal information solely for the purposes of conducting this specific prize draw promotion and will only use or disclose personal information in connection with this specific prize draw promotion. The information will be destroyed at the end of the Prize Draw. You have rights of access and correction of it.
- The promoter of this competition is Bank of New Zealand, PO Box 2392, Wellington, New Zealand.
Fly Buys terms and conditions apply. Fly Buys points collection, conversion and redemption rates are subject to change without notice.