Compare credit cards
Take a look at the features, benefits, rates and fees for all of our credit cards to find the one that’s right for you.
Change your card type or increase your limit
If you already have a BNZ credit card, you can change it to a different card, or increase your credit card limit online.
All our cards come with these security features
Cover for fraud
Our credit cards come with an extra layer of security - Verified by Visa and Mastercard SecureCode. This helps prevent your card details being used online without your permission.
If you buy something online and don’t receive it, or return an item and don’t get a refund, our NetPromise policy means we can help get your money back if you let us know within 30 days of getting your statement.
Our liquid encryption technology updates the security information on your card’s magnetic strip every time you use it at a BNZ ATM. This helps us detect if your card has been copied without your knowledge.
Credit cards help and support
If your card is lost or stolen call 0800 735 901 (24 hours)
Or call us collect from a land line from here or overseas +64 4 473 5901
BNZ lending criteria and account fees apply. Other fees and charges may apply.
- Rates subject to change. Please see our public notices for information on any upcoming rate changes.
- Balance Transfer terms and conditions apply.
- Account fees are subject to change.
- Replacement card fee plus postage costs if we have to send the card to you overseas or by urgent courier, may be charged immediately to your account.
- Fly Buys terms and conditions apply. Fly Buys collection, conversion and redemption rates are subject to change without notice. BNZ (and its related companies) does not guarantee the redemption of Fly Buys or that Fly Buys will continue to be offered for product or services provided by them. To join Fly Buys visit flybuys.co.nz Rewards are earned on eligible purchases, which exclude cash advances, balance transfers, interest charges, bank fees, gambling, betting and lottery transactions, government charges and unauthorised transactions for which you are not liable.
- 90 Day Platinum International Leisure Travel Insurance and Accidental Death and Disablement (Common Carrier) cover ('Insurance') is subject to the terms, conditions, exclusions (for example business travel, age limitations etc.) and eligibility criteria contained in the policy document. You should read the policy document to make sure that the Insurance meets your needs. The Insurance is provided to Platinum cardholders by Cigna Life Insurance New Zealand Limited ('Insurer') under an agreement with BNZ. BNZ does not underwrite the Insurance, is not an agent of the Insurer, and does not guarantee the obligations of the Insurer. Premiums are payable for policy extensions such as pre-existing cover, duration extension and specified items.
- Purchase Protection, Extended Warranty and PriceGuard ('Covers') are subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions (for example claim limits) contained in the policy document. You should read the policy document to make sure that the Covers meet your needs. The Insurance is provided to cardholders by Cigna Life Insurance New Zealand Limited ('Insurer') under an agreement with BNZ. BNZ does not underwrite the Covers, is not an agent of the Insurer, and does not guarantee the obligations of the Insurer.
- Total maximum ATM cash advance value, in a 24 hour period, from your credit card account.
- For Platinum cardholders, cash advance fees will be waived if your credit card account is in credit after the cash advance is made.
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.