Our cards give you ultimate flexibility
Whether you want a card that earns rewards or a low interest rate, we've got you covered.
Zero interest here
With our Low Rate MasterCard, you'll get 0% p.a. for 6 months on new purchases, 0% p.a. for 12 months on balances transferred and pay $0 account fees for 6 months*.
Check out our other cards
Say kia ora to Android Pay™, the awesome new way to pay
Credit card rates, fees, & benefits
See every rate and fee for each of our cards, so you can choose the card that’s right for you.
Credit cards help and support
If your card is lost or stolen call 0800 735 901 (24 hours)
Or call us collect from a land line from here or overseas +64 4 473 5901
- Lost and stolen cards
- Using your card overseas
- Changing your card details
- Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode
- Contactless payments
- Shopping online
- Payment options
- Card security
- Managing your card
- Unusual transactions
- Earning and redeeming your rewards
- Financial hardship
- Travel insurance
*0% p.a. interest offers terms & conditions
- Eligibility for the Low Rate MasterCard (“Card”) is subject to BNZ approval. This offer has been extended, and to be eligible for one or all of the “Nothing to see here BNZ Low Rate MasterCard” offers (“Offers”) you must open a Card between 26th October 2016 and 25 March 2017. The Offers begin on the date your Card is approved and apply from that date for the duration of the applicable offer period. To retain the Offers, you must comply with your Card’s terms and conditions.
- Purchases exclude cash advances, fees, interest, credit card insurance payments and balance transfers. After 6 months, the standard purchase interest rate for your Card (currently 13.45% p.a) will apply to any outstanding balances and to any new purchases you make on your Card.
- Eligibility for the balance transfer rate is limited to balances from non-BNZ New Zealand issued Visa, MasterCard, American Express, GE CreditLine, The Warehouse Financial Services Credit and Store Cards, Fisher & Paykel Finance issued Q Cards and Farmers Cards. Balance transfer is subject to BNZ approval. A minimum balance transfer amount of $500 applies. Your Card must remain within 95% of its credit limit after the balance has been transferred. Any outstanding balance remaining on your Card 12 months from the date that the balance transfer interest rate commenced, will revert to the standard purchase interest rate (currently 13.45% p.a.). Balance transfers are not eligible for rewards, including Fly Buys points and there are no interest free days or cash backs.
- After 6 months, the standard account fee, which is currently $5 per month will be applied to your card account.
- MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
BNZ lending criteria, the relevant credit card terms and conditions and account fees apply. Rates and fees subject to change. Fly Buys terms and conditions apply.
Android Pay is a trademark of Google Inc.
Rewards are earned on eligible purchases, which exclude cash advances, balance transfers, interest charges, bank fees, gambling, betting and lottery transactions, government charges and unauthorised transactions for which you are not liable.
90 Day Platinum International Leisure Travel Insurance and Accidental Death and Disablement (Common Carrier) cover (‘Insurance’) is subject to the terms, conditions, exclusions (for example business travel, age limitations etc.) and eligibility criterial contained in the policy document. You should read the policy document to make sure that the Insurance meets your needs. The Insurance is provided to Platinum cardholders by Cigna Life Insurance New Zealand Limited (‘Insurer’) under an agreement with BNZ. BNZ does not underwrite the Insurance, is not an agent of the Insurer, and does not guarantee the obligations of the Insurer. Premiums are payable for policy extensions such as pre-existing cover, duration extension and specified items.