Account fees and interest rates
Account fees are charged on a monthly basis and are subject to change from time to time. Where applicable, account fees are in addition to service and facility fees.
The account maintenance fee is charged monthly in the currency of the account. If your average daily balance for the month is over the rebate level for your account’s currency, the maintenance fee will be refunded in full. The rebate level is subject to change from time to time.
|Country||Currency||Monthly^ Maintenance Fee||Rebate Level|
- Account maintenance fees are charged on the last business day of each month.
- Account maintenance fees and rebate levels are subject to change from time to time.
|USD - United States Dollars||AUD - Australian Dollars||CAD - Canadian Dollars||GBP - Great Britain Pounds|
|EUR - European Community Euro||SGD - Singapore Dollars||HKD - Hong Kong Dollars|
- These per annum interest rates are indicative only and are subject to change without notice.
- Tiers are subject to change at BNZ’s discretion without notice.
- No interest is payable on credit balances below the minimum tier.
- Interest is calculated daily and paid in the currency in which the account is held, on the last business day of each month.
- A 'month' for interest purposes refers to the period from the day after the last business day in a month up to and including the last business day of the next month.