Use this home loan calculator as a guide to find out what your repayments could be, work out how many years it could take to pay off your home loan, and how many Flybuys you could earn.
† This home loan calculator is intended as a guide only and is based on the Residential Owner Occupied rate. It is not intended to provide advice, and is not a quote or an offer of finance by BNZ. A 20% minimum equity applies for Classic. Low equity interest rate premium may apply to loans with less than 20% equity. Rates may vary for Residential Investor. An establishment fee of $150 may apply.
Things you should know about our home loans and this calculator
All home loans are subject to our lending criteria (including minimum equity requirements), terms and fees. Some interest rates may require you to have a certain minimum equity in the property used as security, and for some rates a low equity interest rate premium rate may apply if you have a low loan to value ratio. An establishment fee of up to $150 may apply for personal lending (the fee may be different for non-personal lending).
A Residential Owner Occupied rate or Residential Investor rate will apply. Find out more. If you entered into a home loan before 23 October 2018 and haven’t been advised that your loan is moving to one of the above interest rate types, see applicable rates here.
We’ve had to make some assumptions to calculate your approximate repayments:
- There are no changes to the loan amount and you don’t borrow any extra on this loan.
- You don’t make any additional lump sum repayments or increase your regular repayments above the standard repayments (but you could choose to do this to reduce the term and interest charges, if your loan allows).
- You make all your repayments in full and on time.
- The interest rate remains the same for the term of your home loan. Note that in reality, interest rates are likely to change over time.
- The interest on your home loan is calculated daily and charged at the same frequency as you choose for repayments, over the term of your loan.
- Your repayment amounts are calculated on a “principal and interest” basis for the term of the loan.
- Actual amounts may vary slightly due to rounding.
Flybuys can only be earned on Flybuys loans. Flybuys terms and conditions apply. BNZ (and its related companies) do not guarantee the redemption of Flybuys or that Flybuys will continue to be offered for products or services provided by BNZ. Earning Flybuys and redemption rates can change without notice.