Home loan calculators
Use our calculators as a guide to find out what you could borrow, pay and save.
Make an informed decision
How much you could borrow
Work out how much you might be able to borrow based on the size of your deposit, your current income and expenses.
Work out your repayments
Finding out what your mortgage repayments might be can help when budgeting for and choosing a home.
Pay it off faster
Work out how much you might be able to save on interest, and off the overall length of your loan with a TotalMoney home loan.
Home loans help and support
If you need some help call 0800 275 269
- Loan to Value ratio (LVR)
- Guide to buying a home
- Types of home loans
- Fixed and floating rates explained
- Understanding Residential Owner Occupied and Residential Investor rates
- Payment options to manage interest costs
- Buying a home with KiwiSaver
- Financial hardships
- Rates and fees for home loans that are not on sale