Grab a great mortgage rate
Choose a fixed or floating rate, or get a combination of the two for ultimate flexibility. See all rates.1
Home loan calculators
How much can I borrow?
Work out how much you could borrow based on your current income and expenses.
What will my repayments be?
It’s important to factor in what your regular mortgage repayments will be when choosing and budgeting for a home.
How fast can I pay off my home loan?
Work out how many years it will take to pay off your home loan, based on your fortnightly or monthly mortgage repayments.
Get mortgage free faster with TotalMoney
Our TotalMoney home loan takes the combined balances of your TotalMoney transactional and savings accounts and subtracts them from the total owing on your mortgage. You only pay interest on the remaining balance, which could save you time and money.
More reasons to choose a BNZ home loan
Pay off your loan faster and potentially save thousands of dollars in interest with the option to increase your repayments by a small amount each year.4 More about tailored repayments.
A credit card for homeowners
Get a unique credit card at a floating mortgage rate and pay no annual fee. Especially designed for BNZ home loan customers, who have at least 25% equity in their home. More about HomeAdvantage.
We're the only bank that rewards you with Fly Buys points2 on the outstanding balance of your home loan each month. See our home loans with rewards.
Talk to a mobile home loan specialist
Whether you need help choosing your first home loan, want expert advice, or looking to switch to BNZ – our team is here to help and we'll come to you.5
Request a call back
You might also be interested in
How to apply for a home loan
Find out how to apply for a BNZ home loan and what documents you'll need to bring when you visit us in store.
Looking to renovate?
Whether you’re planning to build a deck or upgrade your bathroom, we can help you find the best way to pay for your renovations.
Having your house properly insured is often a requirement if you have a home loan. Protect yourself against accidental loss or sudden damage to your home.
All home loans are subject to our lending criteria (including minimum equity requirements), terms and fees. Interest rates are subject to change. An establishment fee of up to $400 may apply for personal lending (the fee may be different for non-personal lending). Not for business purposes.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Fly Buys terms and conditions apply. BNZ (and its related companies) do not guarantee the redemption of Fly Buys or that Fly Buys will continue to be offered for products or services provided by them. The BNZ Fly Buys home loan is also known as the BNZ Standard Home Loan. Fly Buys collection rates can change without notice.
- TotalMoney Terms and Conditions apply.
- Tailored home loan repayments are not available on Rapid Repay, Mortgage One, any of our interest only loans, or progressive drawdown loans. With some fixed interest rates, if you increase the amount of your repayments, make lump sum repayments, or pay off the loan early, you may incur an early repayment charge.
- Mobile home loan specialists cover the Auckland Region, Hamilton City and surrounds, Tauranga, Napier/Hastings, Christchurch City and surrounds and the Wellington Region.
* Rates subject to change. Classic fixed rates are only available when you have at least 20% equity in the property provided as security, but where Auckland residential investment property is involved, more equity may be required, if Reserve Bank minimum equity restrictions apply. A BNZ transactional account with your salary or wages credited and one other product is required. A ratelock fee and early repayment charges may apply. Offer previously available to 18 October 2015, has been extended until further notice for Classic 2 years. Not available for packaged offers.