Home loan calculators
What will my repayments be?
It’s important to factor in what your regular mortgage repayments will be when choosing and budgeting for a home.
How fast can I pay off my home loan?
Work out how many years it will take to pay off your home loan, based on your fortnightly or monthly mortgage repayments.
How rewarding can my home loan be?
Earn Fly Buys points2 if you choose one of our home loans that comes with rewards.
How much can I save with TotalMoney?
Find out how much interest you could save and how many years you could shave off your loan with a TotalMoney home loan3.
Talk to a mobile home loan specialist
Whether you need help choosing your first home loan, want expert advice, or looking to switch to BNZ – our team is here to help and we'll come to you.6
Get mortgage-free faster with TotalMoney
Our TotalMoney home loan takes the combined balances of your TotalMoney everyday and savings accounts and subtracts them from the total owing on your mortgage. You only pay interest on the remaining balance, which could save you time and money.
Reasons to choose a BNZ home loan
Pay off your loan faster and potentially save thousands of dollars in interest with the option to increase your repayments by a small amount each year.4 More about tailored repayments.
A credit card for homeowners
Get a unique credit card at a floating mortgage rate and pay no annual fee. Especially designed for BNZ home loan customers, who have at least 25% equity in their home. More about HomeAdvantage.
We're the only bank that rewards you with Fly Buys points2 on the outstanding balance of your home loan each month. See our home loans with rewards.
Request a call back
You might also be interested in
How to apply for a home loan
Find out how to apply for a BNZ home loan and what documents you'll need to bring when you visit us in store.
Looking to renovate?
Whether you’re planning to build a deck or upgrade your bathroom, we can help you find the best way to pay for your renovations.
Having your house properly insured is often a requirement if you have a home loan. Protect yourself against accidental loss or sudden damage to your home.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Fly Buys terms and conditions apply. BNZ (and its related companies) do not guarantee the redemption of Fly Buys or that Fly Buys will continue to be offered for products or services provided by them. The BNZ Fly Buys home loan is also known as the BNZ Standard Home Loan. Fly Buys collection rates can change without notice.
- TotalMoney Terms and Conditions apply.
- Tailored home loan repayments are not available on Rapid Repay, Mortgage One, any of our Interest Only loans, or Progressive Drawdown loans. With some fixed interest rates, if you increase the amount of your repayments, make lump sum repayments, or pay off the loan early, you may incur an early repayment charge.
- Lending criteria, terms and fees apply. Establishment or redocumentation fees may apply. A Low Equity interest rate premium may apply. Not for business purposes or packaged offers.
- Mobile home loan specialists cover the Auckland Region, Hamilton City and surrounds, Tauranga, Napier/Hastings, Christchurch City and surrounds and the Wellington Region.
*Interest rate correct as at 27 July 2015 and subject to change without notice. To be eligible for this rate, customers must have a transaction account with BNZ with your main income credited to this account . A ratelock fee and early repayment charges may apply. An establishment fee of up to $400 may apply where the customer is a natural person and not a company or a trust and the loan is primarily for personal, domestic, or household purposes. For all non-personal lending, including but not limited to cases where investment properties, family trusts or companies are involved, an establishment fee of up to 1% of the loan may be charged. Rate not available for packaged offers or for business purposes.