Comprehensive life cover
- Death, permanent disability, and serious illness cover.
- Income protection options to pay the bills if you can’t work.
- Bereavement support benefit up to $5000.
- Full cover from the moment your policy is issued.
- View your insurance details in Internet Banking.
Quick and easy life insurance
- Automatic acceptance if you meet criteria.
- EasyCover pays a lump sum if you die or become terminally ill.
- Choose any amount of protection from $10,000 to $100,000
- Pre-existing conditions covered after three years.
- View your insurance details in Internet Banking.
Get cover for your funeral
Take financial stress off your loved ones so they don’t have to worry about paying for your funeral. Guaranteed acceptance if you’re between 55 and 85.
Get in touch about life insurance
Insurance help and support
If you need some help, call 0800 808 648
Or call us on +64 4 474 9702** from overseas
*LifeCare $5,000 gift card Prize Draw
- Purchase a new LifeCare policy, or increase an existing LifeCare policy with BNZ and go into the draw to win one of either a ‘helloworld’ Travel gift card or a Noel Leeming gift card or a New World gift card (“Prize”), at the election of the winner each valued at $5,000 (inc GST).
- To be eligible, entrants must have applied for a LifeCare policy or increase between 15 May and 25 June 2017 (“Promotion Period”) which is issued by BNZ Life before 10 July 2017, and still in place at the time of the draw.
- Only one entry per customer, per policy.
- The Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The Prize will be awarded to the Policy Owner named on the insurance policy.
- Entry is open to all New Zealand residents except employees of BNZ.
- Cover is subject to terms, conditions and exclusions contained in the Policy Document and LifeCare General Terms and Conditions. LifeCare is underwritten by BNZ Life Insurance Limited (‘BNZ Life’). LifeCare is not an obligation of Bank of New Zealand (‘BNZ’). The obligations of BNZ Life are not guaranteed by its related companies, including National Australia Bank Limited and BNZ, or any other parties. BNZ arranges LifeCare as an agent for BNZ Life and receives a commission on any policies it arranges.
- The Prize draw will take place at BNZ Insurance, 125 The Terrace, Wellington 6011 on 12 July 2017.
- The winner will be notified, in the first instance, by phone or email within two days of the prize draw. If the winner cannot be contacted after reasonable attempts within one week the prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn.
- The prize draw supervisor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees that his or her name and photograph may be used in internal and external BNZ communications about their win for promotional purposes.
- BNZ Insurances reserve the right to vary, suspend or terminate the prize draw without notice at any time.
- BNZ collects and holds all entrants’ personal information solely for the purposes of conducting this specific Prize draw promotion and will only use or disclose personal information in connection with this specific Prize draw, and it will be destroyed at the end of the Prize draw. You have rights of access and correction of it.
- The winner of the Prize will be bound by the specific gift card Terms & Conditions outlined by ‘helloworld’ (https://helloworld.co.nz/special/gift-card), ‘Noel Leeming’ (www.noelleeming.co.nz/shop/customer-service/faq) or ‘New World’ (http://www.newworld.co.nz/about-us/new-world-gift-cards/)
- HELLOWORLD GIFT CARDS: Value is loaded in NZD and cannot be exchanged for another currency. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed. Redeemable for merchandise or services at participating helloworld stores in New Zealand only (excluding travellers cheques and bookings made online). Not redeemable for cash and cannot be used for payment of credit or retailer accounts; must be redeemed before expiry date shown on card; will be void and cannot be redeemed after expiry date; cannot be reloaded; is partially redeemable. If purchase exceeds available card balance, you must make up the difference with another payment method.
- NOEL LEEMING GIFT CARD: The Gift Card is redeemable for goods sold at any Noel Leeming store throughout New Zealand. This Gift Card is non-refundable, cannot be redeemed online and cannot be redeemed for cash. Gift Card includes GST. Lost or stolen Gift Cards are the responsibility of the holder. Remaining Gift Card balances can be checked in store.
- NEW WORLD GIFT CARDS: Please treat the card as cash. It cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. This card, once activated, may be redeemed for purchases at any New World store. It cannot be accepted for use at our stores' fuel sites or exchanged for cash. The funds available will be verified on request or at time of use. No change is given and any balance that remains on the card can only be used against future purchases at New World stores. The card expires two years after purchase. Any balance that remains on the card after expiry will not be available for use.
**International toll charges apply.