Get cover in minutes for you and your family and with a 24-hour emergency assistance helpline, you know you'll be covered if something unexpected happens.
Key features and benefits
- Optional cover if you're travelling on business
- Cover for any special items over $2,000 and up to a maximum of $5,000 per item
- Third party legal liability cover up to $2.5m
- Sort out all your other travel needs at the same time, such as foreign exchange, a Flexi Debit Visa, or Cash Passport
- Arrange cover for pre-existing medical conditions
- 24-hour emergency assistance helpline, anytime, anywhere
- 7-day free-look period with full premium refund (unless you have started travel).
Numbers you should know
Safe travel advisories
For the full details of this travel insurance, including the benefits, limits, excesses, and exclusions, please refer to the BNZ Travel Insurance Policy wording PDF 132KB.
To get this travel insurance (or if you have any questions) call us on 0800 269 872, between 8.00am - 8:30pm, Monday to Friday, and 9.00am - 5.00pm Saturday.
Insurance help and support
You can get travel insurance online or if you have any questions call us on 0800 269 872, between 8.00am - 8:30pm, Monday to Friday, and 9.00am - 5.00pm Saturday.
*BNZ Travel Insurance is underwritten by Cigna Life Insurance New Zealand Limited (Cigna) who will be responsible for all claims and other matters relating to your policy. BNZ does not guarantee the obligations of Cigna, so if Cigna refuses your claim, BNZ will not be liable. BNZ arranges travel insurance as an agent for Cigna and receives a commission on any policies sold. Full details of your cover and copy of your policy document is available by calling Cigna on 0800 269 872. Any insurance cover is subject to approval of a completed application and terms, conditions and exclusions do apply. Our Qualifying Financial Entity Disclosure Statement is available free of charge from any BNZ Store.