A transaction account that keeps things simple
YouMoney makes managing your money easy. You can open up to 25 accounts, customised to suit your lifestyle.
All the basics. Covered.
YouMoney has everything you need for an everyday account. Open, close, and create multiple accounts with personalised images and nicknames to stay on top of your finances and budget with ease.
Quickly move money between your accounts with drag and drop. It’s especially handy on the mobile app when you’re out and about. Drag, drop, pay. Simple.
Add photos or logos to easily identify your payees. The people you pay most will appear in your quick pay list so you have them right at your fingertips or even easier, set up automatic payments for free.
Flexi Debit Visa card features
- Online and phone purchases✓
- Overseas purchases and ATMs✓
- Google Pay-ready and Apple Pay-ready✓
- Block and unblock card in the BNZ app✓
- Turn contactless payments on and off in the BNZ app✓
- Fraud protection✓
- Daily ATM withdrawal limit$2,000
- Daily transaction limit$10,000
Enjoy paying with your phone
Start paying in stores, apps and online, with Apple Pay or Google Pay™ and a BNZ Flexi Debit Visa or eligible Visa credit card.
Join us online anytime and get a Flexi Debit Visa with no annual card fee
Open a YouMoney account online, and you’ll get a Flexi Debit Visa with no annual card fee, that you can load in to Apple Pay or Google Pay™ and start using.
Opening an account is easy
If you’ve verified your identity with RealMe® and we can verify your NZ address, you can open an account online and start using it straight away in Mobile and Internet Banking.
New Zealand passport
Opened next business day
You’ll take videos of you and your passport using your mobile or desktop device, and submit them online. When you’re finished, we’ll verify your passport details and NZ address and get back to you.
Everyday banking help and support
If you have questions or need help call 0800 275 269
- Internet banking
- Mobile banking
- Make international payments
- Receive international payments
- ATM cash and cheque deposits
- View, save or print online statements
- Set up notifications in Internet Banking
- Keep your information secure
- ID requirements for opening an account
- Rates and fees for accounts we no longer offer
- Open an account in Internet Banking
- Store and ATM finder