YouMoney. Extraordinary banking.
YouMoney is super smart banking that starts with an account1. Once you try it, you’ll never want to go back. Your YouMoney transaction account opens the door to:
- Multiple accounts for your savings and everyday use
- A smart money-management tool
- Beautifully simple internet banking
With a range of tools at your fingertips it's easy to be organised. Open and close up to 25 everyday accounts as and when you need them. On top of this, you can also open and close savings accounts.
See your progress
It’s quick and easy to set a savings goal, no matter what you’re saving for. The progress bar lets you see how you’re going and helps you to stay on track.
Hone in on the detail
Now you can split your money up the way you spend or save it. With enhanced visibility of your accounts, there's no excuse for lazy dollars or idle pennies — you can put each one to work.
Take the hassle out of banking, quickly transfer between accounts and pay bills with drag and drop - it's a whole new way to pay. Plus you can put your own stamp on it by attaching images to each payee or account.
Our transaction accounts
Manage your everyday spending effortlessly with one of our transaction accounts. See our rates and fees.
Our savings accounts
Whether you're saving towards a goal or for a rainy day, our savings accounts make it easy. Interest is calculated daily and paid monthly and all our rates and fees are subject to change. See our rates and fees.
Account opening, lending criteria, terms and fees apply. Establishment fee and facility fees also apply.
- YouMoney is only available for individuals and joint accounts.
- A month refers to the period from the last business day of the previous month to the second to last business day of the current calendar month. For the month that an account is opened, the opening balance is nil. In order to qualify for bonus interest, a deposit must be made to the account at any time before the end of that month. Bonus criteria regarding one withdrawal a month still applies.
- Personal OnCall is not available for Companies and Trusts.
- Maximum of 50 accounts in a TotalMoney group. Establishment fee and facility fees apply.
- A $10 annual account fee applies.