Managing your day-to-day just got easier
Take the hassle out of managing your everyday spending with a YouMoney account, or choose one of our other transaction or savings accounts.
YouMoney. Extraordinary banking.
YouMoney is super smart banking that starts with an account1. Once you try it, you’ll never want to go back. Your YouMoney transaction account opens the door to:
- Multiple accounts for your savings and everyday use
- A smart money-management tool
- Beautifully simple internet banking
With a range of smart tools at your fingertips it’s easy to be organised. Open and close up to 25 accounts, as you need them, for expenses and savings, and with smart search it’s easy to track down transactions.
See your progress
It’s quick and easy to set a savings goal, no matter whether you’re saving for a camera or a campervan. The handy progress bar lets you see how you’re going and motivates you to stay on track.
Hone in on the detail
Now you can split your money up the way you spend or save it. With enhanced visibility of your accounts, there’s no excuse for lazy dollars or idle pennies — you can put each one to work.
Take the chore out of banking admin and have some fun with drag and drop, zooming and pinning. Plus you can put your own stamp on it by attaching images to each payee or account, which are meaningful to you.
Our transaction accounts
Manage your everyday spending effortlessly with one of our transaction accounts. Compare all transaction accounts.
Our most popular transaction account. Get unlimited transactions on up to 25 accounts, and access to the full YouMoney online banking experience.
No monthly account fee5 plus 30 free electronic transactions a month6 for those under 30.9
Fee rebates ranging from $5 to $40 a month. The more banking you do, the higher the rebate.7
No transaction or monthly account fee if you direct credit your superannuation into your account.8
Earn interest on monthly credit balance, plus no transaction or monthly account fees. Good for kids.8
Our savings accounts
Whether you're saving towards a goal or for a rainy day, our savings accounts make it easy. Compare all savings accounts.
Earn bonus interest if your balance increases each month (on top of any interest earned), and you make no more than one withdrawal per month.2
Access your money whenever you need and still earn interest. A good option if you need to dip into your savings from time to time.3
Quick and easy access to your money
Flexi Debit Visa
An everyday card for day-to-day expenses, to shop online, over the phone, or overseas wherever Visa is accepted.10
Account opening, lending criteria, terms and fees apply. Establishment fee and facility fees also apply.
- YouMoney is only available for individuals and joint accounts. Each YouMoney account must be able to be operated by one signatory under the account operating authority.
- A month refers to the period from the last business day of the previous month to the second to last business day of the current calendar month.
If an account is opened during the month, the closing balance at the end of the day the account is opened is considered the opening balance for that month. In order to qualify for bonus interest, a deposit must be made to the account at any time after the opening balance date, but before the end of that month. Bonus criteria regarding one withdrawal a month still applies.
- Personal OnCall is not available for Companies and Trusts.
- Maximum of 10 accounts in a TotalMoney group. Establishment fee and facility fees apply.
- Service and facility fees apply.
- These include electronic transactions through BNZ ATM's, internet banking, telephone banking, EFTPOS, automatic payments, bill payments, direct debits and direct credits. Account fees apply to transactions over 30. Service and facility fees still apply. See our Personal Account, Service and Facility Fees brochure. A month refers to the period from the last business day of the previous calendar month to the second to last business day of the current month.
- Account fee rebates may apply. Service Fees are not included in the Monthly Fee Rebates. Fees are subject to change. For more information about our standard fees, please ask for our Personal Account, Service and Facility Fees brochure from your nearest store.
- This includes transactions through BNZ ATM's, internet and telephone banking, EFTPOS, automatic payments, bill payments, direct debits, direct credits and staff-assisted transactions. Service fees, including fees for telegraphic transfers, apply.
- SmartMoney is the account designed for those under 30.
- A $10 annual card fee applies. Fee subject to change.