Finding and filtering transactions
The search bar in Internet Banking can be used to find and filter transactions.
You can find and filter transactions by:
- money in or out (credit or debit)
- date ranges
- dollar amounts.
These filters can be used individually or you can combine them.
How to filter transactions
By money in or out
- Typing “in” or “credit” in the search field you can see all transactions where money has entered your accounts.
- Typing “out” or “debit” in the search field you can see all transactions where money has left your accounts.
By date ranges
- Typing “27/10/2015 to 10/01/2016” will show all transactions that took place between particular dates. Use the date convention dd/mm/yyyy.
- Typing a name in the search field will show all transactions between you and that person or organisation. For example, typing “Jo Bloggs” in the search field will show all transactions between you and Jo Bloggs.
By dollar amounts
- Typing “over 200” in the search bar will show all transactions of more than $200.
- Typing “less than 200” will show transactions of less than $200.
- Typing “between 10 and 200” will show all transactions between $10 and $200.