Help & Support
You can set up notifications to your mobile and email to help you keep track of your everyday accounts.
- Retrying and failed payments
- Overdrawn accounts
- Money in (deposits)
- Money out (withdrawals)
- Available funds fall below
- Available funds rise above
- Account balances
How to set up a notification in Internet Banking
- Click on 'Menu' and choose 'Notifications'.
- Choose your notification by clicking the green slider or 'Add'.
- Enter the relevant information and click 'Next'.
- Choose how you want to receive your notification (mobile, email and/or work email) and click 'Save'.
- If you want to change or delete your notification, simply click 'Edit' next to the notification.
Text message notifications will not be sent after 10 pm and are held until 8 am. If you want to change this, you can disable 'Quiet times' under 'Settings' on the Notifications page.
To manage notifications for statements, personal loans or credit cards, go to 'Menu', choose 'Documents' and click on 'Settings'.
Alerts cannot be set up for Loan, Foreign Currency and Credit Card accounts.