Making a lump-sum payment in Internet Banking
You can make a lump-sum (one-off) payment on most floating Business First term loans from a transactional or savings account in Internet Banking or in the BNZ app.
- Log in to Internet Banking.
- Select your Business First term loan account.
- If you’re eligible you’ll see a Make a lump sum payment button in the account menu. Select the button to continue.
- Select the account you want to make the payment from.
- Enter the amount you want to pay.
- Select Pay.
- Select Confirm.
You can make up to five lump-sum payments per Business First term loan per day.