Making an international payment
Follow these instructions to quickly and easily make an international payment without needing to visit a branch.
- Log in to Internet Banking
- Open the menu on the left-hand side of your screen
- Select International from the menu options (depending on your settings, you may be prompted to authenticate with your NetGuard card or the BNZ Mobile app)
- Select the account you'd like to pay from, and add the details you want to appear on your statement
- If you're not paying an existing payee, you'll need to set up a new payee by clicking on Select a payee and then selecting Add a new payee
- From here, follow the on screen instructions to complete your payment
Check BNZ’s International Payment service fees. Overseas bank charges may apply.