Making an international payment
Follow these instructions to quickly and easily make an international payment without needing to visit a store.
- Log in to Internet Banking
- Open the menu on the left-hand side of your screen
- Select “International” from the menu options (depending on your settings, you may be prompted to enter your NetGuard coordinates)
- Select the account you'd like to pay from, and add the details you want to appear on your statement
- If you're not paying an existing payee, you'll need to set up a new payee by clicking on "Select a payee" and then selecting "Add a new payee"
- From here, follow the on screen instructions to complete your payment
If you need further help making an international payment, call 0800 275 269 (24 hours), or call us collect from a land line from here or overseas +64 4 931 8209. International toll charges apply.
Check BNZ’s International Payment service fees. Overseas bank charges may apply.