Changing your BNZ KiwiSaver Scheme fund
The BNZ KiwiSaver Scheme has six funds for you to choose from. You can change funds any time in Internet Banking.
How to change your fund
- Log in to Internet Banking.
- Click on your KiwiSaver account.
- Click on Change Fund at the top of your screen.
- Select the fund you’d like to change to. Click Next.
- Read the Authorisation statement and click Confirm to agree. It could take up to five days for your current investment to reflect the change.
Other ways to change funds
If you don’t have BNZ Internet Banking, you can complete the BNZ KiwiSaver Scheme investment change application form PDF 93KB and:
- email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- drop it in to any BNZ store
- post it to Freepost BNZ KiwiSaver Scheme, Private Bag 92208, Auckland 1142, New Zealand.