Changing your BNZ KiwiSaver Scheme fund
The BNZ KiwiSaver Scheme has six funds for you to choose from. You can change funds anytime in Internet Banking.
To change funds:
- Log in to Internet Banking.
- Click on your KiwiSaver account.
- Click the blue Change Funds button on your KiwiSaver account balance screen.
- Select what fund(s) you’d like to change to. Clicking on each fund name will display a brief description. Click Continue.
- Select if you want this change to apply to your current balance and future contributions, or if you’d like it to apply only to future contributions. Click Continue.
- Read the Authorisation statement and click Submit to confirm. It could take up to five days for your current investment to reflect the changes. Any contributions made on the next business day may be invested using your previous fund allocations.
Other ways to change funds
If you don’t have BNZ Internet Banking, you can complete the BNZ KiwiSaver Scheme investment change application form PDF 93KB and:
- email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- drop it in to any BNZ store
- post it to Freepost BNZ KiwiSaver Scheme, Private Bag 92208, Auckland 1142, New Zealand.