Making voluntary contributions to your BNZ KiwiSaver Scheme account
Internet Banking is the easiest way for you to make voluntary contributions to your BNZ KiwiSaver Scheme account.
Making one-off or regular contributions
- Log in to Internet Banking.
- Select your KiwiSaver account.
- Click on the Contributions tab at the top right of your screen.
- Choose an account you’d like to make contributions from.
- Enter the amount you would like to contribute.
- If you want this to be a repeating payment, choose the frequency for this payment. Leave as ‘Do not repeat’ to make a one-off contribution.
- Enter the details you’d like to appear on your statement.
- Click Transfer to make your contribution.
It will take three business days for your contribution to appear in your BNZ KiwiSaver Scheme account.
Other ways to make contributions
Set up a direct debit
Complete the direct debit form PDF 113KB and:
- email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- drop it in to a BNZ branch
- post it to Freepost BNZ KiwiSaver Scheme, Private Bag 92208, Auckland 1142, New Zealand.
You can make one-off contributions by: