Changing your BNZ KiwiSaver Scheme contribution rate in Internet Banking
You can change your BNZ KiwiSaver Scheme contribution rate in Internet Banking or in the BNZ app. You can change your KiwiSaver contribution rate once every 3 months, unless your employer agrees to a shorter timeframe.
- Log in to Internet Banking.
- Select your KiwiSaver account.
- Click on the Change Contribution Rate tab at the top right of your screen.
- Choose a new contribution rate by selecting one of the 5 options (3%, 4%, 6%, 8%, 10%).
- Click Submit to confirm your request.
Once you submit your request, the instructions will be sent to your employer, who will make the change. For any questions, or to track the progress of your request, you will need to contact your employer.