Making an overdue home loan payment in Internet Banking
You can make an overdue payment on most fixed and floating home loans in Internet Banking or the BNZ app.
- Log in to Internet Banking.
- Select your home loan account.
- If you have an overdue amount, this will be shown.
- If your loan is eligible you’ll see a Make a payment button. Select the button to continue.
Note: If you don’t see the Make a payment button, phone us on 0800 66 55 60 for help with making a payment.
- Select the account you want to make the payment from.
- Enter the amount you want to pay. You will be able to pay the overdue amount in part or in full.
- Select Confirm.