Managing different payment options
Use different payment options to manage the interest costs on your home loan and potentially pay off your loan faster.
Reduce your interest costs
You can reduce interest costs by gradually increasing your payments with our tailored repayments option
With TotalMoney offsetting you can put savings to work on reducing your interest costs.
Change your regular payments
For most fixed or floating (variable) rate home loans, you can change your payments, up or down (unless you’re already at your minimum payment level) at any time.
How to change your regular payments
In Internet Banking
- Log in to Internet Banking.
- From the overview page, click on your home loan account icon.
- You’ll know if you can change your regular payments on your home loan if you see a 'Change your regular payments' button. Click this to continue.
Change your payment amount. You’ll be able to seethe impact this change has on the interest you pay, length of your loan, and whether an ERC (early repayment charge) will apply.
- Click the 'Change' button to confirm your payment change.
- The change will take effect from your next scheduled payment.
By contacting us
Make a lump-sum payment
Making lump-sum payments mean you pay off your loan faster, and pay less interest overall. If your loan is on a fixed interest rate, early repayment charges may apply. Most of our fixed rate home loans let you repay up to 5% of the loan amount at the start of your fixed term each year without early repayment charges.