Resetting your password
You can reset your Internet Banking password with your BNZ Mobile app, online with your email, credit card or telephone banking PIN, in store, or by calling us.
Reset your password by email
You’ll need access to the email address connected to your BNZ account in order to reset your password using this option.
Reset your password using your app
If access to your BNZ Mobile app has been blocked after too many incorrect password attempts, you won’t be able to use this option.
Otherwise, you’ll need:
- your BNZ Mobile app already set up
- your biometric (Apple Face ID, Touch ID, or Android Fingerprint) set up on your device or your PIN or current password.
Reset your password using your credit card
You’ll need to know:
- the last four digits of your credit card number
- your BNZ customer access number
- the closing balance of your last credit card statement
- your credit card limit.
Reset your password using your telephone banking PIN
- your telephone banking PIN
- your BNZ customer access number.