Resetting your password
You can reset your Internet Banking password with your BNZ app, online with your email, credit card or telephone banking PIN, in branch, or by calling us.
Follow the steps below, or use the downloadable guide.
Reset your password by email
You’ll need access to the email address connected to your BNZ account in order to reset your password using this option.
Reset your password using your app
- your BNZ app already set up
- your biometric (face or fingerprint) set up on your device, PIN, or current password.
If access to your BNZ app has been blocked, you won’t be able to use this option unless you can log in to your BNZ app using PIN or biometrics.
Reset your password using your credit card
You’ll need to know:
- the last four digits of your credit card number
- your BNZ customer access number
- the closing balance of your last credit card statement
- your credit card limit.
Reset your password using your telephone banking PIN
- your telephone banking PIN
- your BNZ customer access number.
Reset your password by calling us or visiting a branch
Download the guide
Download our guide on how to reset your Internet Banking password using your email address or in the BNZ app.