Help & Support
Combining your authentication services
We no longer issue NetGuard tokens for Internet Banking for Business. You can use the BNZ Mobile Business Banking app to authenticate into all of your Internet Banking for Business sites.
You can continue to use a NetGuard token to combine your Client Fund Service authentication services, however you’ll still need to have the BNZ Mobile Business Banking app installed if you’re also using Internet Banking for Business.
How to combine your authentication services
To use your mobile to authenticate into more than one site, you need to complete a form to let us know:
- the access number you’ve registered on the BNZ Mobile Business Banking app
- access numbers of the sites you want to be linked
- the serial number of the NetGuard token you want to keep for your Client Fund Service site.
Completing the consolidation form
- Complete all the details in the appropriate consolidation form:
- Print the form and get it signed as per the instructions on the form.
- Scan and email the form to email@example.com.
Using mobile authentication instead of a NetGuard token
You can set up and use the BNZ Mobile Business Banking app to log in to your Internet Banking for Business, instead of using your NetGuard token.
Note that if you’ve already combined NetGuard tokens for multiple organisations, you’ll need to use the 6-digit code generated by the Mobile Business Banking app to authenticate yourself for all of them.
To access the 6-digit code, select the ‘key’ icon at the top left of the login screen of the mobile app.