Give your business the edge. Manage it online.
Stay on top of things, whether you're in the office, on the road, or overseas.
Everything in one place
Check transactions, approve payments, manage payroll and more. Find everything you need in one handy location.
Live FX rates
Stay in control
Set permissions for your staff to match your business’ governance model, including access to accounts, bill payments and direct credits.
Sync your software
Import payment files from third party accounting systems like Xero or MYOB for quick and easy processing.
Access on the go
Do business when and where it suits you - all you need is an internet connection.
Receive updates on account balances, transactions, and payments at no extra charge^.
Increase security and improve governance
Provide additional security for your business and meet your internal governance by:
- Setting up your Internet Banking for Business site so multiple users or groups are required to authorise a payment.
- Requiring two Site Administrators to complete certain tasks.
- Monitoring the login and administration activity of all users across all accounts.
On the move? No worries.
You can manage your business's finances on the go with our Mobile Business Banking app.
Manage your clients’ funds
Client Fund Service is a deposit management tool that helps you to better manage your money and your clients’ funds. It's ideal for solicitors, accountants, real estate agents, stockbrokers, financial consultants, schools, and not-for-profit organisations.
Suitable for all sizes
Internet Banking for Business is perfect for small and medium enterprises right up to large institutions. Watch this video to see how it can help you do business.
How to register
Follow our three-step registration process to get Internet Banking for Business.
1. Complete the online application form
Our online application form will take about 10 minutes to complete. You'll need:
- A BNZ everyday account number, and
- ID and residential address for those who will need access (if not already known to us as customers).
2. Print, sign and return the application form
Print the completed application form and get it signed by the required people in your business.
Email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, together with any documents we've asked for during the application process.
3. We'll email you your access number to log in
Once we've checked your application (normally within two business days), we'll email you an access number.
Your new NetGuard security token will arrive by post, two to five days after you register.