Peace of mind, wherever you work
No desk, no problem
Check account balances, search account transactions, make transfers, pay bills, and authorise payments, all from your mobile.
Authorise a number of payment types including direct debits, payroll, fund transfers, bill payments and tax payments.
Live FX rates
View your foreign exchange (FX) rates, create and authorise currency fund transfers and one off international payments^.
Encryption, lock out, and time out safeguards help keep your details secure. Log in using a password, PIN, fingerprint or facial recognition on compatible devices.
Mobile business banking in a nutshell
Need to know
- You’ll need to be a BNZ Internet Banking for Business customer to use the app. Register now.
- The app is free to download and use.
- Ensure your phone’s software is up to date. For iPhone, you’ll need iOS version 12.0 or later, and for Android, you’ll need version 5.0 or later. To use Fingerprint Login (Android), you’ll need a compatible device and the Marshmallow operating system. You’ll need an iPhone X or above to use Face ID.
- The first time you use the app, you’ll need to activate Mobile NetGuard by either verifying that you have access to the mobile phone number in your Internet Banking for Business settings, or by using your NetGuard token.
- You only have to do this once (or when switching devices). Then you can log in with just your password, PIN, fingerprint, or facial recognition.
- You can also use your activated Mobile Business Banking app to log in to Internet Banking for Business on your desktop, without needing your NetGuard token.
- Access number, passwords, PIN or personal information won’t be stored on the app.