Peace of mind when you step out of the office
No desk, no problem
Check account balances, search account transactions, make transfers, pay bills, and authorise payments, all from your mobile.
Authorise a number of payment types including direct debits, payroll, fund transfers, bill payments and tax payments.
Live FX rates
View your foreign exchange (FX) rates, create and authorise currency fund transfers and one off international payments^.
Encryption, lock out, and time out safeguards help keep your details secure. Log in using a password, PIN, fingerprint or facial recognition on compatible devices.
In a nutshell
Need to know
- You’ll need to be a BNZ Internet Banking for Business customer to use the app. Register now
- The app is free to download and use.
- Ensure your phone’s software is up to date. For iPhone, you’ll need iOS version 10.0 or later and Android, you’ll need version 4.4 or later. To use Fingerprint Login (Android), you’ll need a compatible device and the Marshmallow operating system, and for Touch ID (iOS) you’ll need a compatible Apple device with iOS 10.0 or later. You’ll need an iPhone X to use Face ID.
- The first time you use the app, you’ll need to activate Mobile NetGuard using your NetGuard token. You only have to do this once (or when switching devices). Thereafter you can log in with just your password, PIN, fingerprint, or facial recognition.
- Access number, passwords, PIN or personal information won’t be stored on the app.
Mastercard is a registered trademark.
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android, Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Mobile coverage and data required to access the BNZ Mobile Banking App. Maintenance sometimes required. Subject to any availability constraints that are out of BNZ’s control.
You must be registered for Internet Banking for Business and opt into International Payments in Internet Banking for Business to use FX Online.