Give your small business the edge
Award-winning products and services designed to help small businesses and start-ups get ahead of the game. Our Small Business Specialists are available 7 days a week. From 7am – 7pm Monday to Friday and 8am – 2pm on weekends.
For small and start-up businesses with a turnover up to $1 million
Let’s talk: 0800 269 763
Limited time exclusive deals
There’s never been a better time to join New Zealand’s best small business bank – as voted by Canstar four years in a row^. We have some great deals designed to get you ahead of the game. For a limited time, we’re offering your small business:
Simple and smart solutions
Whether you're looking for simplicity, insurance or low interest rates, our cards have your business covered with a range of credit cards for small businesses.
The simple and easy way to process your payroll in one click, using a secure, cloud-based system.
A range of insurance products to help you protect the future of your business.
Your chance to connect with other small businesses
It's always good to talk with someone who knows where you're coming from. And that's what BNZ Connect is all about.
BNZ Connect provides the opportunity for businesses to frequently get together. We host informal networking meetings, held in our stores, on the first Tuesday of every month from 5.30pm to 7.30pm.
Businesses get the chance to share stories and experiences and help raise their business profile. You don't even need to be a BNZ customer to attend.
Take payments with ease
We've got the tools and services to help you receive and manage payments quickly and efficiently.
Thinking about franchising?
Working for yourself doesn't have to mean working by yourself.
If you want to run your own business or feel like a new challenge, owning and operating a franchise can be an exciting and rewarding change of lifestyle and career.
But, before you decide to buy a franchise, you should see if it's the right business solution for you. And when you are ready to take the next step, our franchise specialists will be ready to give you their support and expertise to help you get your franchise up and running and give it the competitive edge.
Call 0800 269 018
- Standard fees will apply at the end of the 12-month fee waiver period. Service fees apply. Fees are subject to change. See our Business Account and Service Fees Brochure. MyMoney for Business is specifically for small businesses with an annual turnover of less than $1 million and not managed by BNZ Partners. Our lending criteria, overdraft establishment fee and overdraft facility fee apply. Account opening criteria apply. For full details see TotalMoney for Business terms and conditions or visit one of our stores.
- The 3-month premium waiver applies to new policies and standard premium payments will apply to the remainder of the policy. Credit voucher provided for customer redemption. Must be redeemed within first 12 months of policy, but cannot be applied to first 3 months. Fly Buys are not available on credited premiums. Fly Buys terms and conditions apply. Fly Buys points collection, conversion and redemption rates are subject to change without notice. BNZ (and its related companies) do not guarantee the redemption of Fly Buys or that Fly Buys will continue to be offered on their products/services. This is only a summary of LifeCare insurance. Please read the LifeCare general terms and conditions for full details of the definitions, benefit payments and exclusions. Restrictions and underwriting conditions may apply. Claims will not be paid if exclusions set out in the relevant policy document and general terms and conditions apply. It is important that you check to see if any of these exclusions apply. LifeCare is underwritten by BNZ Life Insurance Limited (“BNZ Life”). LifeCare is not an obligation of Bank of New Zealand. The obligations of BNZ Life are not guaranteed by its related companies, including National Australia Bank Limited and Bank of New Zealand, or any other parties. Bank of New Zealand arranges LifeCare as an agent for BNZ Life and receives commission on any policies it arranges. Under the Insurance (Prudential Supervision) Act 2010 BNZ Life Insurance Limited is required to operate at least one statutory fund and notify policyholders which statutory fund a policy is referable to. All policies underwritten by BNZ Life Insurance Limited are referable to BNZ Life Insurance Limited Statutory Fund No. 1.
- Terms and conditions, establishment fees, and facility fees apply and fees for telegraphic transfers will still apply. After the 12-month fee waiver period a $10 monthly service fee will apply. You must be a direct Debit Initiator to use this service. Talk to a Small Business Specialist for details. From time to time, IB4B maintenance will be required.
- Lending criteria, terms and conditions, and fees apply. Minimum loan amount $5,000.
- To use FX Online you must be registered for Internet Banking for Business and opt into FX Online in Internet Banking for Business. Details of the products available through Foreign Exchange dealing are contained in our Product Disclosure Statement for Market Products, a copy of which can be obtained free of charge by contacting 0800 269 424.
Account opening and lending criteria, terms and conditions and fees apply.
^ As voted by Canstar 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014.