Help & Support
Opening a non-personal account
To open an account, we need to know more about your organisation, and the key people that are involved and/or associated with it.
If your organisation has multiple layers of ownership, we’ll need to know about those other organisations too. For example, if your company is wholly or partially owned by a trust.
How to open an account
- Opening an account for a company
- Opening an account as a sole trader
- Opening an account for a partnership or limited partnership
- Opening an account for a trust
- Opening an account for a group or society
- Opening an account for a deceased estate
Help opening an account
If you need some help with your application, call 0800 275 269. Available from Mon-Fri, 8:30am - 5pm (closed on public holidays).