Safe and convenient ways to carry money overseas.
Want to take off with some spending money in your pocket? We can help with foreign cash, or a prepaid cash passport. It doesn't matter who you bank with, where you're from, or where you're going.
How would your money like to travel?
- A prepaid travel money card that allows you load up to nine currencies on one card
- Chip and PIN protected for premium security and worldwide acceptance
- Access your prepaid money at over 35.9 million locations and online
- Manage your prepaid card online. You can view transactions, move funds between purses and check your balance at cashpassport.com/multi
- Supported worldwide by Cash Passport 24/7 Global Emergency Assistance programme
- Available from any BNZ store, you don't need to be a BNZ customer2
- Find out more about Cash Passport
- Collect 10 Fly Buys points when you purchase NZ$500 or more of foreign currency cash3
- We buy and sell foreign cash notes in a wide range of currencies
- When you're travelling overseas, we recommend you take a small amount of the local currency for things like taxis, coffees and tipping
- Remember, if your cash is lost or stolen it can't be replaced
- Order online now or visit any BNZ store
There's more to taking off than money
For help with getting ready for your overseas trip check our page of handy travel tips.
- Terms & Conditions and BNZ Service Fees apply. Overseas charges may apply.
- Cash Passport is an unsecured debit security issued by Travelex Card Services Limited, a member of the Travelex group. A prospectus for the Cash Passport is available free of charge from cashpassport.co.nz. BNZ receives a commission in respect of customers who acquire Cash Passport services through BNZ. Cash Passport MasterCard is not guaranteed by any member of the Travelex group, by BNZ or any of its related companies or any other entity.
- Fly Buys collection rates can change without notice. Fly Buys terms and conditions apply.