Help & Support
You can make or schedule payments to IRD from your Internet Banking site. The kind of tax payments you can make include:
- child support
- student loan repayments.
How to make a payment
To make a tax payment, go to the ‘Transfer/Pay’ tab of your internet banking site:
- choose ‘Make a Tax Payment’ from the left-hand menu
- enter the details from your IRD notice
- confirm the code and reference details
- double check that you’ve selected the right tax period
- click on ‘Next’
- your payment is now ready to be authorised.