Help & Support
Use the bill payment function to pay organisations like your power company or internet provider.
How to make a payment
Before you can pay a company or organisation, you need to add them as a bill payee. You can then use their saved details every time you need to pay your bill.
Add a company or organisation to your bill payees list
To add a new organisation or company to your ‘Bill Payee List’, go to the ‘Pay/Transfer’ tab of your Internet Banking for Business:
- choose ‘Add a New Bill Payee’ from the left-hand menu and click on ‘Next’
- enter the name, or part of the name of the company you want to pay, and click on ‘Go’.
- find the company in the ‘Search Results’ field and double check the account
- enter any details you want to show on the bill payee’s account statement
- enter any details you want to show on your own account statement
- click on ‘Submit’ to review the details of your new bill payee.
If you’re ready to make a payment, you can click on ‘Make Bill Payment Now’.
If you can't find a payee's name, you can enter their details manually, by selecting 'Set up an individual payee', clicking 'Next' and filling out the form.
Make a bill payment
To make or schedule a bill payment, go to the ‘Pay/Transfer’ tab of your Internet Banking for Business:
- choose ‘Make a Bill Payment’ from the left-hand menu
- choose who you want to pay from the dropdown box
- enter the payment amount
- choose the payment date
- click on ‘Next’
- click on ‘Next/Proceed to Authorisation’ - your payment is now ready to be authorised.