Help & Support
Making a one-off payment
To make a one-off payment, go to the ‘Transfer/Pay’ tab of Internet Banking for Business:
- choose ‘Make a Direct Credit Payment’ from the left-hand menu
- from the dropdown menu, choose the kind of direct credit you’d like to make
- choose ‘Make a One-off payment’ and click ‘Next’
- select the account you want to make the payment from
- click on ‘Add Item’ and enter the details of the person you want to make a payment to
- click on ‘Add Another’ to add more payees, or click on ‘Add & Close’ to leave the window
- click on ‘Review’ to finish creating the payment
- click on ‘Confirm’
- your payment is now ready to be authorised.
Other payment options
Watch our video to find out how to make bill payments, how to upload files, and how to create payment templates in Internet Banking for Business.