Help & Support
Use automatic payments to pay set amounts regularly – like your rent, or payments to a credit card or savings account.
How to set up an automatic payment
To set up an automatic payment, go to the ‘Transfer/Pay’ tab of Internet Banking for Business:
- choose ‘Create an Automatic Payment’ from the left-hand menu
- enter the details of the payment
- choose the date you want the payment to be made, and how often it should repeat
- click on ‘Next’ – your payment is now ready to be authorised.
Editing an automatic payment
You can make changes to an existing automatic payment or choose to skip a payment.
Go to the ‘Transfer/Pay’ tab of Internet Banking for Business:
- choose ‘Transfer and Payments List’ from the left-hand menu
- find the payment you want to make changes to
- make your changes, or to skip one or more payments, enter the number of payments you'd like to skip in the “Payment Cycles to Suspend” field
- click on ‘Next’ ‐ your payment is now ready to be authorised.