Help & Support
Making business deposits
In addition to our over-the-counter, Internet Banking and Smart ATM deposit services, we provide other convenient ways for businesses to deposit money.
Cash services and transportation
If you have a Point-to-Point (P2P) arrangement in place with a BNZ approved Cash in Transit (CiT) provider, you can have deposits collected from your place of business. Deposit options include BNZ Express Deposit or BNZ Direct Cash.
BNZ Express Deposit
For depositing cash and cheques.
- Order Express Deposit bags online
- Read our guide to using Express Deposit bags PDF 520KB
- Read our Express Deposit Terms and Conditions PDF 62KB
BNZ Direct Cash
For depositing cash only.
You must be registered with BNZ to use BNZ Direct Cash.
- Order Direct Cash bags online (registered users only)
- Read our guide to using Direct Cash bags PDF 159KB
- Read our Direct Cash Terms and Conditions PDF 36KB
For further information about CiT services or BNZ Direct Cash registration, speak to your BNZ relationship manager.
Business Deposit Units (BDU)
- Deposits can be a combination of notes, coins and cheques.
- Deposits must be made using a valid BNZ debit card, deposit card or credit card.
- Deposits must be sealed in a Express Deposit bag and are subject to Express Deposit terms and conditions.