Disputing a Smart ATM deposit
- you made a deposit and received a deposit receipt, but the money hasn’t appeared in your account as expected^
- something went wrong with the Smart ATM during your transaction, and there was an error with your deposit.
To make a claim, you’ll need to contact us within 60 days of your transaction.
How to make a claim
When you make your claim, you’ll need to provide:
- your deposit receipt (if you received one)
- the BNZ card number used
- the account number the deposit was made to
- the total cash value you deposited (including a breakdown of denominations if available)
- the cash value of your claim
- the date and time you made the deposit
- the location of the Smart ATM where you made your deposit
- anything else which may help us understand what went wrong.
Note: If you received a receipt, you’ll be able to find the time, date, and Smart ATM location of your deposit on the receipt.
We aim to resolve claims as quickly as possible, but it may take up to 21 business days. We’ll be in touch to let you know if your claim was successful or not, or if we need more information.
Learn more about our standard terms and conditions for terminal faults.