Help & Support
Ordering change for your business
Ordering change from a BNZ branch
- Download the change order form PDF 83KB
- Print the form.
- Fill out the form, clearly stating what denominations you need and your payment method.
- Sign the form.
- Give the completed form to a BNZ branch - in person or by email.
If you choose to pay by direct debit, the branch will be able to process the order in advance and have it ready by the time you want to collect it.
If you choose to pay on pickup, by cash or card at the branch, you might need to wait. Our team can only prepare the order once the payment has been processed.
Collecting the order
You can collect the order from the branch once your payment’s been processed.
Contact your local branch if you’d like to arrange a regular order. If you make any changes to your regular order, you’ll need to submit a new form.
Ordering change from a Cash in Transit (CiT) provider
If you have a Point-to-Point (P2P) arrangement with a BNZ approved Cash in Transit provider, you can order change with them and have the order delivered to your place of business.
- bulk change orders (denomination mix – note and coins)
- individual floats (made to your specifications).
Contact your CiT provider to arrange this service.
For more information about CiT services, get in touch with your BNZ relationship manager.