Help & Support
You can view and download account statements for any account you have permission to access.
New account statements become available online at the same time that we send them by post. Past statements are available for:
- everyday and loan accounts – last seven years
- credit cards and personal loans – last seven years
- foreign currency accounts – last seven years
- business credit cards - from 1 July 2017.
Finding and downloading a statement
To find and download a PDF copy of a statement, go to the ‘Accounts’ tab of Internet Banking for Business:
- choose Statements and documents from the left-hand menu
- choose an account from the drop-down menu
- choose a date range (optional) and/or click View
- choose the statement you want to see – it will open in a new window
- right click anywhere on the statement and select Save or Save as to download a copy.
Viewing business credit card statements
You can view business credit card transaction record statements once you have been given permission to do so by someone in your organisation who has the Site Administrator role.
Transaction and card summary statements are not currently available.
If you are a Site Administrator, you can assign any of your users permission to view business card transaction record statements:
- go to the Administration tab in Internet Banking for Business
- click Edit for the user you want
- click Customise Permissions at the bottom of the page
- expand the drop down under ‘View online statements’
- select the business credit cards you want the user to be able to view and click Next
- the user will be able to view the selected business credit cards next time they log in.