Help & Support
By using the ‘Account Reports’ function in Internet Banking for Business, you can create transaction reports for all the accounts you have permission to view.
- Transaction History searches all transactions in and out of a single account.
- Payment History provides detailed payment information.
- SWIFT MT103 message displays full SWIFT MT103 details for international payments in and out of a single account.
- Cash Transaction provides detailed information about the physical cash (notes and coins) part of transactions in and out of a single account.
Creating a report
How to create an account report
- Go to the Accounts tab.
- Choose Accounts Summary from the left-hand menu.
- Click on Reports.
- Choose a date range and a report type.
- Select the account you'd like the report for.
- Click on the button to export the report as a PDF or CSV.
- When the report has been created, click to open it. It will open in a new window or tab.
- Right-click anywhere on the report and select Save to download a copy.
Preset report types
There are seven preset reports you can use.
1. Transaction list
Using the dates they were processed, this report gives you a list of transactions for each account, with detailed information.
2. Transaction list — per day
Using the dates they were processed, this report gives you a list of transactions and a daily summary for each account.
3. Transaction list — sorted by amount
Using the dates they were processed, this report gives you a list of transactions sorted by amount, from highest credit to highest debit.
A traditional statement report showing balances and transactions for each selected account.
5. Automatic and bill payments
A transaction list report which only shows automatic and bill payments for each account selected.
6. Direct debit dishonours
A transaction list report that only shows dishonoured direct debits for each account selected.
Gives you the opening and closing balances for the date range, and the total amount paid in and out of each account selected.