Help & Support
By using the ‘Account Reports’ function in Internet Banking for Business, you can create transaction reports for all the accounts you have permission to view.
- To search all transactions in and out of a single account, use the ‘Transaction History’ function.
- To get detailed information about payments, use the ‘Payment History’ function.
Creating a report
To create a report, go to the ‘Accounts’ tab of your Internet Banking site:
- choose ‘Account Summary’ from the left-hand menu
- click on ‘Reports’
- choose a date range and a preset report
- use the checkboxes to choose the accounts you’d like to create a report for
- click on ‘Make PDF’
- when the report has been created, click on ‘Open PDF’— the report will open in a new window or tab
- right click anywhere on the report and select ‘Save’ to download a copy.
Preset report types
There are seven preset reports you can use.
1. Transaction list
Using the dates they were processed, this report gives you a list of transactions for each account, with detailed information.
2. Transaction list — per day
Using the dates they were processed, this report gives you a list of transactions and a daily summary for each account.
3. Transaction list — sorted by amount
Using the dates they were processed, this report gives you a list of transactions sorted by amount, from highest credit to highest debit.
A traditional statement report showing balances and transactions for each selected account.
5. Automatic and bill payments
A transaction list report which only shows automatic and bill payments for each account selected.
6. Direct debit dishonours
A transaction list report that only shows dishonoured direct debits for each account selected.
Gives you the opening and closing balances for the date range, and the total amount paid in and out of each account selected.