Turning off two-step authentication at login
You can choose when you want to authenticate. You can either do it every time you log in, or for particular actions only. If you select the second option, you can check your account balances and transfer money between your accounts, without needing to authenticate.
To turn it off:
- Click Menu in the top left corner of the main page.
- Click on Settings.
- Under the heading Security, click on Two-step authentication.
- Change your two-step authentication preference to for particular actions.
- Click Update.
For your security, you’ll still need to authenticate when you:
- make international payments
- pay someone new
- update your personal details
- send a secure message.
The same steps apply if you want to turn on two-step authentication at login.