Turning off NetGuard at login
You can turn off NetGuard to make it quicker for you to log in to internet banking. If you select this option, you’ll be able to check your account balances and transfer money between your accounts, without needing your NetGuard card.
To turn off NetGuard:
- Click Menu in the top left corner of the main page
- Click on Settings
- Under the heading Security, click on Turn off NetGuard at login
- Click Confirm. You’ll need to enter details from your NetGuard card following the prompt that pops up.
For your security, you’ll still need NetGuard to:
- Make international payments
- Pay someone new
- Update your personal details
- Send a secure message.
The same steps apply if you want to change your settings to turn on your NetGuard card at login if you had previously turned it off.