Re-fixing your home loan online
If you’re 60 days away from re-fixing, you may be able to choose a new fixed rate and fixed term period online.
Steps to re-fix online
- Log in to your Internet Banking or your Mobile Banking app.
- Click your home loan account.
- If you’re eligible to re-fix online, the Choose a new rate option will be visible. If this option is not visible, you’ll be able to arrange a callback to speak with one of our advisors.
- After clicking Choose a new rate, a new window will open. At the top of this window you will see your existing rate and term. In the table displayed you’ll see a list of term and rate options.
- Select a term and rate option from the table and click Next to continue.
- Choose your repayment preference and click Next to continue.
- Check the email address we have on record for you is correct. You can update your email under Settings in the menu.
- Read over the terms and select Agree and continue.
- Review your new rate and term and Confirm.
Details of your new fixed rate and fixed term will show in your home loan account. A copy will also arrive by email.