Re-fixing your home loan online
If your home loan is due to roll off its fixed term within the next 60 days, and you want to lock in a new fixed rate and term, you may be able to re-fix online in Internet Banking or your BNZ app (early repayment charge and ratelock break fees may apply).
Steps to re-fix online
- Log in to your Internet Banking or your BNZ app.
- Click/tap your home loan account.
- If you’re eligible to re-fix online, the Choose a new rate option will be visible. If this option isn’t visible, you can arrange a callback to speak with one of our advisors.
- After selecting Choose a new rate, a new window will open. At the top of this window you’ll see your existing rate and term. In the table displayed you’ll see a list of term and rate options.
- Select a term and rate option from the table and select Next to continue.
- Choose your repayment preference and select Next to continue.
- Check the email address we have on record for you is correct. You can update your email under Settings in the menu.
- Read over the terms and select Agree and continue.
- Review your new rate and term and Confirm.
You’ll be able to see the details of your new fixed rate and fixed term in your home loan account, and you’ll also receive a copy via email.
Help with re-fixing
If you’d like to know more about re-fixing your home loan, arrange a time to talk to us.