How can I make sure that only I can access my accounts?
To access your accounts you’ll have to enter your access number, User ID, and confidential Client Fund Service password. You must make sure that your password is known ONLY to you, and that you change it regularly. Your password must contain a combination of letters and numbers, and should be difficult for people to guess.
Our NetGuard service is a digital token that provides an extra layer of security for Client Fund Service. It's a free service that works with your existing Internet Banking access number and password to ensure that you, and only you, can access your account details online.
Find out more about NetGuard
What can I do to maximise security?
- Read our Client Fund Service terms and conditions PDF 237KB and follow the recommendations set out in the technical requirements.
- Never leave your computer unattended while logged on to Client Fund Service.
- Always log out when you have finished your banking session.
- Never tell anyone your password
- Don't use your date of birth, telephone number, address, your name or the name of a friend, relative or pet in your password
- Use a combination of letters and numbers in your password, and ensure that it is difficult for people to guess
- Change your password regularly, either at least once every two months or as stated by your business policy on passwords
- Don't use a password that you use for anything else (e.g. your email account)
- Make sure that your business has virus detection software to protect your computers from malicious software or access.
Why do I need session cookies?
Session cookies are one of a number of security features we use to ensure that your information is kept confidential. Session cookies only remain on your computer for the duration of your online Client Fund Service session