How do I register for online Client Fund Service?
- Step 1: Contact your BNZ Partner to check that you have the correct bank accounts loaded to register for online Client Fund Service.
- Step 2: Complete the online registration form, print it out and have it signed by all account owners. Then post or fax the form to the Bank. Please make sure that you have read the accompanying Terms and Conditions before registering.
- Step 3 Once your application has been verified by the Bank, normally within two business days of being received, your Administrator will receive an email confirming your registration.
- Step 4 Your Administrator will receive the NetGuard token followed by the temporary PIN letter in the post, approximately five business days later. Once your Administrator has activated their token, they will then be able to log in to online Client Fund Service.
What information do I need in order to complete the online registration form?
To complete the online registration form you will need, the name, phone number and email address of the person who will act as the first 'Administrator' for your online Client Fund Service. For your security, this person must be an account owner or account signatory.
If you require help while completing the online registration form, the Help icon on each page will provide you with more information.
I am having trouble registering - what should I do?
You will need to decide who will be your Administrator. This person will be responsible for managing access to online Client Fund Service. For your security, the Administrator must be an account owner or an authorised signatory.
On completing the online registration form, the Administrator must choose a User ID and temporary password. These entries must meet certain criteria.
- Must be 3-8 characters and can contain both letters and numbers
- Must be 6-8 characters in length, is case sensitive and must contain both letters and numbers
- Please ensure you remember the temporary password as this will be needed for the final stage of the registration process and we do not keep a record of it for security purposes
If you require help while completing the online registration form, the Help icon on each page will provide you with more information. Alternatively, you can call 0800 269 237, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm.
How long from registration before I can log in?
Within two business days of your application being verified by us, you will receive an email letting you know you can log in and change your temporary password. Your online Client Fund Service Access Number will be included in this email.
You will then receive your NetGuard token followed by your temporary PIN letter in the post, approximately 5 business days later. Once you have activated your token, you'll be able to log in to online Client Fund Service.