Back to International

Receiving pension and benefit payments from overseas

We no longer accept foreign cheques. If you’re receiving an overseas pension or benefit payment by cheque from one of the countries below, there are ways to receive these payments into your bank account electronically.

Australia and the United Kingdom

The direct deposit and special banking options are available if you receive a pension or benefit payment from Australia and the United Kingdom. To learn more about your payment options and how to apply, visit

Canada and the United States

If you receive pension and benefit payments from Canada or the United States (social security payments), you can receive these by direct deposits to your account by completing the forms below.


United States

The form will need to be signed by one of our team before it is submitted. Call 0800 275 269 to talk through the form with one of our team.