Compare home loans
|Name||Type||Floating4||6 months||1 year||18 months||2 years||3 years||4 years||5 years||7 years|
|Standard/Fly Buys 5||Fixed or floating||-%||-%||-%||-||-%||-%||-%||-%||-%|
|Name||Redraw8||Monthly base fee10||Electronic transactions11||Manual transactions12|
|Rapid Repay9||-||$3.50||35 cents||75 cents|
|Name||Rewards||Extra repayments||Interest only||Tailored repayments||Repayment holiday|
|Standard/Fly Buys 17||Fly Buys points||✓16||✓||✓||✓|
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- TotalMoney terms and conditions apply.
- This home loan is not included in group balance calculations for fee rebate or other purposes.
- These rates may differ for existing home loan customers. For more information please call us free on 0800 ASK BNZ (0800 275 269)
- For interest rates applicable to packaged offers, please call us free on 0800 ASK BNZ(0800 275 269)
- Additional Account, Service and Facility Fees may apply.
- Rate not available for packaged offers. To be eligible for this rate, customers must have a transaction account with BNZ with their salary/wages credited to this account, one other product with BNZ, and minimum 20% equity.
- For fixed rate loans an early repayment charge may apply.
- Our usual Service Fees apply and are not included in the Account Fee rebate.
- Fees are charged on the last business day of each calendar month and are based on the period between the last business day of the previous calendar month and the second to last business day of the current month, inclusive.
- Internet, Electronic (including EFTPOS, Direct Debits and Telephone Banking), Automatic Payments and ATM transactions. Automatic Payments into your account from other parties are classed as Electronic Transactions.
Although the Telephone, Internet Banking and ATM services will normally be available 24 hours a day, maintenance of the system is required from time to time. Accordingly certain options may not be available for an average of three hours a week. This maintenance, however will be carried out at times which will cause the least disruption to you.
- Cheques, Store and Staff Assisted transactions.
- For individual customers (where the customer is a natural person and not a company/trust) if the loan is primarily for personal, domestic, or household purposes.
- For all non-personal lending, including but not limited to cases where investment properties, family trusts or companies are involved, a fee of up to 1% of the loan may be charged for this service.
- This fee will be charged to customers who despite notice from BNZ do not pay their Council rates levied against their property. The fee will be charged by BNZ on each occasion it has to pay such outstanding rates on behalf of a customer.
- You can make extra repayments up to 5% of your original loan amount each year without early repayment charges.
For fixed rate loans an early repayment charge may apply.
- BNZ (and its related companies) do not guarantee the redemption of Fly Buys or that Fly Buys will continue to be offered for products or services provided by them. The BNZ Fly Buys home loan is also known as the BNZ Standard Home Loan. Fly Buys terms and conditions apply.
- Classic fixed rates are only available when you have at least 20% equity in the property provided as security. This type of home loan is only available from time to time when we offer a special fixed rate on selected terms.
Lending criteria, terms and fees apply. Establishment or redocumentation fees may apply. A Low Equity or Low Doc interest rate premium may apply. Not for business purposes or packaged offers.