4.39% p.a. 2 years fixed home loan special
Lock in this great rate on our Classic home loan, when you have your everyday banking and one other product with us. Apply by 18 October 2015.*,7
Minimum equity required.
|Name||Type||Floating4||6 months||1 year||18 months||2 years||3 years||4 years||5 years||7 years|
|Standard/Fly Buys 5||Fixed or floating||-%||-%||-%||-||-%||-%||-%||-%||-%|
Low Equity interest rate premium
A Low Equity interest rate premium will apply to all loans with less than 20% equity (more than 80% Loan to Value Ratio - LVR).
|Loan to Value Ratio||Premium|
|80.01% to 85%||0.35%|
|85.01% to 90%||0.75%|
|90.01% to 95%||1.00%|
Default Interest Rate
A Default Interest Rate may apply if a loan repayment is not made when it is due. The Default Interest rate is the current interest rate that applies to your loan, plus 2.00% p.a.
|Name||Monthly base fee9||Electronic transactions10||Manual transactions11|
||$3.50||35 cents||75 cents|
Request a call back
All home loans are subject to our lending criteria (including minimum equity requirements), terms and fees. Interest rates are subject to change. An establishment fee of up to $400 may apply for personal lending (the fee may be different for non-personal lending). Not for business purposes.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- TotalMoney terms and conditions apply.
- This home loan is not included in group balance calculations for fee rebate or other purposes.
- These rates may differ for existing home loan customers. For more information please call us free on 0800 275 269.
- For interest rates applicable to packaged offers, please call us free on 0800 275 269.
- Additional Account, Service and Facility Fees may apply.
- This type of home loan is only available from time to time when we offer a special fixed rate on selected terms. Classic fixed rates are only available when you have at least 20% equity in the property provided as security. For Auckland residential property investors, more equity may be required, where Reserve Bank minimum equity restrictions apply. A BNZ transactional account with your salary or wages credited and one other product is required. A ratelock fee and early repayment charges may apply. Not available for packaged offers.
- Our usual Service Fees apply and are not included in the Account Fee rebate.
- Fees are charged on the last business day of each calendar month and are based on the period between the last business day of the previous calendar month and the second to last business day of the current month, inclusive.
- Internet, Electronic (including EFTPOS, Direct Debits and Telephone Banking), Automatic Payments and ATM transactions. Automatic Payments into your account from other parties are classed as Electronic Transactions.
Although the Telephone, Internet Banking and ATM services will normally be available 24 hours a day, maintenance of the system is required from time to time. Accordingly certain options may not be available for an average of three hours a week. This maintenance, however will be carried out at times which will cause the least disruption to you.
- Cheques, Store and Staff Assisted transactions.
- For individual customers (where the customer is a natural person and not a company/trust) if the loan is primarily for personal, domestic, or household purposes.
- For all non-personal lending, including but not limited to cases where investment properties, family trusts or companies are involved, a fee of up to 1% of the loan may be charged for this service.
- This fee will be charged to customers who despite notice from BNZ do not pay their Council rates levied against their property. The fee will be charged by BNZ on each occasion it has to pay such outstanding rates on behalf of a customer.
- You can make extra repayments up to 5% of your original loan amount each year without early repayment charges.
For fixed rate loans an early repayment charge may apply.
- BNZ (and its related companies) do not guarantee the redemption of Fly Buys or that Fly Buys will continue to be offered for products or services provided by them. The BNZ Fly Buys home loan is also known as the BNZ Standard Home Loan. Fly Buys terms and conditions apply.
Lending criteria, terms and fees apply. Establishment or redocumentation fees may apply. A Low Equity interest rate premium may apply. Not for business purposes or packaged offers.
* Rate subject to change. A ratelock fee and early repayment charges may apply. Apply by 18 October 2015 and ratelock by 25 October 2015 for Classic 2 years.