Create your perfect mix
Choose a mix of accounts that best match your everyday needs. Open one, two, or twenty five, all at the touch of a button with Internet Banking.
- Unlimited withdrawals
- No transaction fees
- $5 per month account fee (waived for students, apprentices, graduates, under 19s and retirees).
- -% p.a. interest rate
- Earn the same rate of interest no matter your account balance
- No transaction fees for withdrawing money out of your account using online banking.
- -% p.a. combined interest rate (-% p.a. base rate + -% p.a. bonus rate)
- 1 free withdrawal per month, and all subsequent withdrawals charged at $5 per transaction
- To qualify for bonus interest, increase your balance each month and make no more than one withdrawal.
Our accounts have your needs covered
Students, graduates and apprentices
We help make it easier to manage your money with a YouMoney account, from interest free overdrafts to account fee waivers. Plus, get a free BNZ Flexi Debit Visa card for the first year, and special rates on personal loans.
Kids and parents
Help your children develop their financial literacy by teaching them how to bank online just the same as you. With options for personalised images and nicknames, kids can have fun and prepare for the future with a YouMoney account.
Link your TotalMoney home loan to your TotalMoney everyday account, and use the combined balance of your everyday and savings accounts to reduce the interest you pay on your home loan.
Everyday banking help and support
If you have questions or need help call 0800 275 269
- Internet banking
- Mobile banking
- Make international payments
- Receive international payments
- ATM cash and cheque deposits
- View, save or print online statements
- Set up notifications in Internet Banking
- Keep your information secure
- ID requirements for opening an account
- Rates and fees for accounts we no longer offer
- Open an account in Internet Banking
- Store and ATM finder