Help & Support
Go to the BNZ Business Banking home page and click Login at the top right-hand corner, then:
- Enter your 9-digit access number.
- Enter the user ID and password then click Go which will take you to the security screen.
- When you’re presented with the authentication screen, select Use BNZ Business app.
- Open the BNZ Mobile Business Banking app on your mobile device and tap Approve to confirm the request.
Alternatively, you can tap the key on the left-hand side of the app or, enter the 6-digit log in code (shown in the app) into the mobile authentication screen on your computer.
If you have forgotten your login details, you’ll need to reset your password.
New users logging in for the first time
The initial Site Administrator will receive an email with their log in details, and should then log in to Internet Banking for Business as soon as possible.
To log in for the first time, you’ll need:
- your 9-digit access number (sent in an email to the address you provided during registration)
- your user ID and temporary password (sent in a separate email)
Your temporary password will expire after 20 days.
Using your mobile to authenticate
If you’ve been added as an Internet Banking for Business user, you’ll receive an email from us with your log in details. Once your initial Site Administrator has logged in for the first time, you can access Internet Banking for Business using these steps:
- download the BNZ Business app and enter your 9-digit access number
- enter your user ID and temporary password
- you will be prompted to enter a new password
- enter in the 6-digit code that’s texted to your mobile device
- enter in the 4-digit code that’s sent to your email address
- choose to either set up a PIN, or use Biometrics to log in with next time.
You’ll now be able to log in to Internet Banking for Business on desktop and authenticate using your mobile device using these steps:
- go to the BNZ Business Banking home page and click Login at the top right-hand corner
- enter your 9-digit access number
- enter your user ID and new password
- when you’re presented with the authentication screen, select Use BNZ Business app
- open the BNZ Mobile Business Banking app on your mobile device and tap Approve to confirm the request.
Alternatively, you can:
- tap the key on the left-hand side of the app, or
- enter the 6-digit login code (shown in the app) into the mobile authentication screen on your desktop.
Tips to keep your account secure
- Don’t tell anyone else your password.
- Change your password regularly, at least once every two months.
- Make sure your password contains a combination of letters and numbers, and is difficult for people to guess.
- Don’t use the same password for Internet Banking for Business that you use for anything else.
- Don’t leave your computer unattended when you’re logged in to Internet Banking.
- Always log out when you’ve finished using Internet Banking for Business.
- Use virus and malware protection software on your computer.
- Keep your NetGuard token safe, and don’t let other people use it.
- If you use the Mobile Business Banking app to authorise transactions, make sure your phone is secure by using an unlock code.
Learn more about keeping your information secure or read our Internet Banking for Business terms and conditions for more information.