Help & Support
Resetting your password as a user
You can get your password reset by your business’s Internet Banking for Business administrator.
Resetting passwords if you’re an administrator
If you’re an administrator and you want to reset another user’s password, go to the ‘Administration’ tab of your Internet Banking site.
- Choose ‘User list’ from the left-hand menu.
- Find the user who needs to have their password reset.
- Click on ‘Reset Password’ in the ‘Actions’ column.
- Enter a password in the ‘Temporary Password’ fields.
- Click 'Save'.
The user can now log in to Internet Banking for Business using the temporary password. The password will expire after three days.
Resetting passwords with Admin Plus
If your site has been set up with Admin Plus, the process will work slightly differently and you will need two administrators to complete the password reset. One administrator can initiate the password reset request from the 'User list', and a second administrator must confirm and assign the temporary password to the user.
If you'd like to know more about whether Admin Plus is right for your business, contact your BNZ Relationship Manager.
Resetting passwords without an administrator
If there isn’t an administrator in your business who can reset your password, we'll need to reset the password for you. You'll need to:
- fill in the password reset form and click 'Submit'
- print the form by clicking on ‘View/Print Request for a New Password’
- get the form signed by the owner(s) of your company’s BNZ bank accounts
- scan the form and email it to email@example.com or fax the form to +64 4 474 7777.
We’ll send you an email to let you know when you can log in again.
Forgotten NetGuard PINs
If you’ve forgotten the PIN for your NetGuard token you’ll need to ask us for a new one .
Forgotten user names
If you’ve forgotten your User Name, please contact us on 0800 269 4242. If you’re outside New Zealand call +64 4 931 8234 (international toll charges apply).