International payments in Internet Banking for Business
Payments made from NZD accounts:
- can be authorised between 7am-11pm on NZ business days
- that use a forward exchange contract or dealer rate, can only be authorised from 7am up until the relevant currency cut-off time (see table below).
Payments made from foreign currency accounts:
- scheduled for today, can be authorised from 7am up until the relevant currency cut-off time on NZ business days
- scheduled for a future date, can be authorised at any time outside of 9:30pm-1:30am on NZ business days
- can’t be authorised during a public holiday in the country of that currency (e.g. USD payments on 4 July, US Independence Day).