Help & Support
Setting international permissions
To give users permission to use International Services, go to the 'Administration' tab of your Internet Banking for Business site (you need to be an Administrator with Manage Users Permissions).
- find the user you want to make changes to
- select ‘Edit’ from the ‘Actions’ column
- click on ‘Customise Permissions’ at the bottom of the page
- make changes to the ‘International’ and ‘Payee Payer Maintenance’ sections
- click on ‘Next’
- click on ‘Submit’ then ‘Finish’.
The user will need to log out and log in again for changes to take effect.