Set or change your PIN on your Eftpos card
You can set or change your PIN on your Eftpos card in the BNZ app (excludes the BNZ Business app and Internet Banking).
Follow the steps below or use the downloadable guide.
- Log in to the BNZ app and tap on the menu icon (three horizontal lines in top left corner).
- Tap Cards.
- Select the Eftpos card you want to set or change the PIN on.
- Tap Manage PIN.
- Tap Next to set your PIN. Enter a 4-digit PIN. Make sure to select a secure PIN.
- Re-enter the same 4-digit PIN to confirm it.
- Once your PIN is confirmed, your Eftpos card is ready to use.