If you’re good with money, you can do great things with it. That’s why we actively support a range of organisations around New Zealand to help them reach their full potential.
Together, we’re doing great things
We’re proud to support communities through our programme of initiatives, BNZ Great Things. Our digital tools, partnerships, and educational workshops all contribute to our goal of improving the financial wellbeing of New Zealanders.
Helping Kiwi businesses grow
We’re a founding partner of The Icehouse, a business growth hub that offers workshops, transformation group programmes, and customised business coaching that provides valued support and education needed to grow businesses and fast-track start-ups.
Apply for sponsorship
What we sponsor
We partner with organisations that help New Zealanders be good with money so they can do great things with it.
Our sponsorships need to:
- benefit the community by helping them to be good with money
- let us be the only financial services organisation involved
- give our staff the chance to get involved.
Sorry, we can’t sponsor:
- any events or organisations outside of New Zealand
- hobby or personal interest groups
- illegal, religious, political, or high-risk events or activities.
How to apply
The first step in applying is to download the sponsorship application form PDF 75KB
Send your completed application form to:
PO Box 995
Attention: Sponsorship advisor
Or email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can expect a response within three weeks of sending the application.